Grounded on Earth day
It's always important to show our appreciation for Mother Earth. Today we're celebrating the 50th anniversary of Earth day and we're doing it while grounded in our homes during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Huffington Post has put together 50 ways to celebrate the 50th Anniversary amid the coronavirus. Here are my top 10 favorites from the list. Follow the link at the bottom of this post to view even more UpMazing ideas that may speak to you. Happy Earth day! Stay home, stay safe, I can't wait to get back UP with you again.
A Million Air Hugs!
3. Participate in the Earth Day Network’s digital 24 hours of action event.
4. Tune in to the American Museum of Natural History’s virtual EarthFest.
5. Create an organized home recycling system.
6. Watch nature documentaries like “Planet Earth,” “March of the Penguins” and “Our Planet.”
7. Take a shorter shower than usual ― and commit to doing this more often.
8. Make art using recycled materials.
9. Buy energy-efficient lightbulbs.
10. Do a little stargazing.